Sunday, September 23, 2012

Failure at life

I never realised that I HAVE BEEN DOING SO MANY THINGS WRONGLY.

It makes me feel like a failure at life ):

1. I do not floss my molars. 

WHICH IS THE REASON WHY I HAVE SO MANY TOOTH DECAYS. Kenasai.

The last time I went to the dentist i had FOUR small fillings (and I go every year) and I'm pretty sure I have a new decay. Again.

Daddy: Do you floss your teeth?

Me: *indignantly* OF COURSE!

Daddy: At the back?

Me: Uh....you're supposed to floss your molars???

Daddy: Of course! No wonder you have so many decays.

... Great. How do you floss something you can barely see? So I tried flossing the back of my teeth that night, and ended with visible bite marks on my hands :/

This is coming from a person who has a really huge mouth. So I'm seriously curious to know how the hell people with small mouths floss their molars?!

2. I wash my face before showering

And I have ALWAYS been doing that, except marge just informed me the other day that you're supposed to only wash your face AFTER you shower because dirt from your hair gets to your face.

:O

But aiya, this is less important considering how Marge follows that rule and I have considerably nicer skin than her hahahaha.


3. I might get split ends

I decided to trim my own fringe today because I don't trust hairdressers near my place to do it (It always becomes wayyyyy too short) and I don't have time to go down to a proper hairdresser.

And AFTER i finished cutting my fringe marge was like "Eh, if you don't use a proper scissors to cut your hair you might get split ends"

I was stunned.

SPLIT ENDS? MY PRECIOUS HAIR? NOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Given how I'm pretty sure mummy's hair cutting scissors cost like, 2 bucks or something, I'm gonna get split ends. Ugh.


Oh yes, I shall also reveal my EYEBROW STORY TODAY.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I kept it a secret for a really long time (only Jasmine knew because she guessed correctly, smart girl) but now that I'm pass the trauma, it quite amuses me.

The reason why I had to have fringe again and change my hair parting was because

THE STUPID LADY WHO THREADED MY EYEBROWS ACCIDENTALLY THREADED OFF THE END OF MY RIGHT EYEBROW!


STILL VERY ANGRY ABOUT IT AND UNABLE TO FORGIVE AS YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL FROM THE USE OF EXCESSIVE CAPITAL LETTERS.

Okay, so maybe I'm not quite pass the trauma. Ha.

And the worst part is - SHE DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME HER MISTAKE.

Which involved my FRIGGIN' FACE. MY FACE.

I didn't glance in the mirror after she was done since there was a long queue and I only realised WHAT A HORRIBLE BITCH SHE WAS when I was shopping in cotton on and looked in the mirror.


I went home and started crying. HAHA.

For about an hour.

Mummy and Jean tried to be comforting but Jean burst out laughing every few seconds because she said I was so exaggerated.

BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT! I was so emotionally scarred. Come to think of it, I should really demand compensation.

Anyway, I thought of the brilliant idea of cutting fringe the next day to hide my partially missing eyebrow.

So that's that!

Andddd, my eyebrow has grown back (THANK YOU GOD) but now I have a phobia of threading so I shall have to live with bushy eyebrows till A levels are over.

No comments: