GP, International History and Econs essay went a-okayyyy! :D
Not fantastic, or even bordering on good, but I think I had this impression I was going to fail real bad so...
Reality beat expectations!
That's always a good thing right?
Hopefully my results prove the same ha.
Wanted to watch Magic Mike with maria #unabashedpervs
HEHEHEHE
but it wasn't playing in cinemas anymore so we despondently went home on 74, only to make a total impromptu decision to stop by amk hub and catch...
WHICH WAS SOOOO AMAZING OMG :O :O :O
I wish I could dance well.
(or learn dance with a hot dude hehehehehe)
Anyway watching a movie made me feel like exams had ended already when I actually have 5 more papers waiting.
But who's counting?
And it was unbelievably pleasurable to sit in a movie theatre and stare at hot bodies and awesome dance moves for 2 hours.
It made me feel like...A levels weren't 66 days away. Yeah.

No comments:
Post a Comment