Friday, August 31, 2012

Life goals

When I mentioned to maria the other day that one of things I would like to do before I die would be to write a book,

she sniggered so loudly.

It increased my determination by tenfold to prove her wrong.

So I was generating ideas for my future book/bookS HEHEHEHEHE

instead of studying history. 

Here's what I came out with:

1) CHILDREN'S BOOK

Because apparently I'm so immature I would relate well to them :/

Was offended when Justine said to the rest of ID today "OMG, can you believe she is three years older than us?!"

Fine, wasn't really insulted since I was told the exact same thing in India by the rest of the kiddos who were bullying me in the hotel. Hahahaha. But it surely reflects a less than desirable maturity level which might hinder my future marriage prospects. Hmm ):

Anyway, I used to be pretty kickass at creative writing when I was in primary school  >:)

2) MY LIFE THEORIES

Which I spew out randomly and if you have been lucky enough to listen to my nuggets of wisdom, you would realise they actually make a lot of sense :D

JEAN THINKS SO TOO!

Even though I offended Joan the other day by coming up with my DEPENDENCY THEORY for her. Heh.

BUT one of her tweets confirmed my suspicions and proved my theory right (which I will not say because I'm nice).

Okayokay, let me give you an example of one of my (awesome) theories :D

GUYS NEED GIRLS TO PRAISE THEM
More so than females.
Hence, if you praise a guy, it makes them feel so innately good and manly, they will just WANT to do things for you.
You don't even need to ASK (assuming you are a female), the praise will fuel their ego as well as their nice instincts.

If a guy is helping to do a dirty task (eg: clearing tables), and you say something like "Ohmygoshh, that is soooo sweet of you. You don't need to clear the tables anymore! But thanks so much for your help!"

TRUST ME - he will continue clearing the tables.

It's not being manipulative. It's called being smart ;) You give him the rightful recognition for his efforts but at the same time, you benefit much more.

But my favourite way to apply this theory is on Daddy hehehe.

I used to call him MY HANDSOME, MACHO DADDY so often as a tactic to ask him for money that I just needed to go "My handsome daddyyyyyyy"

and he would ask "How much money do you want?"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Recently switched it to MY BRILLIANT, INTELLIGENT DADDY! Which he has not suspected is a way to boost his ego and get my way. HAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, he IS truly BRILLIANT omg. The other day Joan asked if he knew the capitals of most countries and he said "Of course"

Dubious, we fired countries at him and he knew even the capitals of the most obscure African countries and we were like

WHUTTTTTTTTTTTT? 

How anyone can remember stupid stuff like that bewilders me.

But information just gets into his head like *snaps* THAT and I'm so envious of his amazing memory and ability to do BOTH humanities and science.

History information takes like a billion and one years to penetrate to my brain and even then, it can never be retained ):

Which is also why I should probably start studying it now. Tata.

2 comments:

Nishaaaa said...

Apparently it's actually pretty hard to write a good book for kids. Hehe, but maybe mental maturity-wise, s'pose it shouldn't be too hard for you (: HAHAHAH <3 much love

MARIE! said...

HAHAHAHAHA thanks for insulting me and ending with 'much love'.
Love? WHAT LOVE?
Officially not your friend anymore,
Marie