Hahaha okay gosh this is disturbing. Besides maria, i THINK i didn't tell this to anyone before.
I don't know what possessed me to confess this to my mum.
Maria's right, i'm perpetually half-drunk.
It all began like this...
Me: *flipping through my diary and fishing for compliments* Mummy, isn't my diary nice?
Mummy: *distractedly* Uh yeah, *flips my diary and proclaims excitedly* I LIKE THIS PHOTO! IT HAS ME INSIDE!!!
Me: *points to woman beside her* Haha do you still remember her? She looks so cute here!
Mummy: And she's nice too, Benjamin's aunt. Benjamin is such a sweet boy. When you fell, he kept asking me about you.
Me: Hmm yeah, Benjamin. We had staring moments.
Mummy: WHAT? You caught him staring at you?!
Me: Huh...no. Not like that.
Mummy: YOU STARED AT HIM?!
Me: Nah, it was really more of a mutual thing.
Mummy: Eeeeeee, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with your taste? That kind of boy you also want.
Me: IT'S NOT AS IF I LIKED HIM. We just looked at each other.
Mummy: You're so slutty.
....): I grow up in an environment without love man.
WHAT. Don't judge me. I obviously experienced a lack of testosterones during that period of time (and he had good skin).
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I was reading through my drafts (posts I write but don't publish) when I found THIS.
Proudly written in 2010 and Benjamin was a guy in our small tour group when my family went to Korea in 2009. And since the title stated to post this, here it is.
It is just beyond amusing now to recall my childish pleasures and silly little crushes. The embarrassing part is obviously non-existent. And awwwww, sweet Benjamin. HAHAHAHA. I wonder how he is doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment