Friday, June 15, 2012

Forever and always

I'm sparing everyone a picture of my face
because this fossil clutch marge got for me is waayyyyyy prettier :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH BABE <3

And also because I saw a random blog with a girl who put a webcam picture of her face IN ALMOST EVERY SINGLE POST when it really had no link to the content whatsoever.

I was DISGUSTED.

Until I realised I uhhhhh... kindaaaa do the same thing HAHAHAHA.

So I'm kicking that habit *beams*

We'll see how long I can last.

Yepp anyhoos, I'm so glad Marge is home because Joan and Jean are away at some church camp. I suddenly feel very mushy now so I must say, I can't imagine my life without my sisters.

Siblings - they're often the people we take for granted but at the end of the day, they are the ones that are ALWAYS there.

Sure, sometimes their presence may seem a little intrusive, they may not be the most fun people but (for me at least) I have come to realise that their mere presence is COMFORTING. 

I NEED to have them around me. 

Nobody else would bother to listen to my stories and feed my egocentric need for attention. Nobody else would bother nagging at me for not studying.

No one cares for me as much as my siblings do. No one pampers me as much. No one can be as brutally honest as a sibling can "YOU LOOK DAMN SLUTTY"

They keep me grounded, they make me remember WHY I AM WHO I AM. And they bring an incredible amount of joy and laughter into my life :)

I feel really sad for people who say they don't get along with their siblings, because they are missing out soooo much in life. Siblings are, without a doubt, the greatest gift my parents gave me.

Friends are always a bonus. They're the whipped cream on a starbucks mocha frap and the glitter on painted nails, but nothing can replace the love of a sibling. 

Our personalities differ vastly - something I'd like to term the PANG SISTERS' PERSONALITY DISORDER,

but that doesn't stop us from being closer than most siblings.

(I'll probably leave our odd personalities as a post for another time.)

So right now, I'm trying to be a good sister too :)

Like, the other day when Joan was all grumpy and vulgar and annoyed, I refrained from scolding her and gave her a big hug instead.

HAHAHA SO PROUD OF MYSELF OKAY! 

And I went to pick marge up from the airport at the odd hour of 1.20am.

Hopefully I'll constantly be reminded to treasure them, because they are so lovely and special :)

No comments: