Monday, June 11, 2012

Stupid graphic calculator ):

I'm back to the national libraryyyyy to do my H3!

After four months or so. Slight (okay no, not really. Quite drastic) change of idea to my paper which I emailed mr dio about but he didn't reply so I'm quite apprehensive about even STARTING on it.

On a (very devastating) side note, my graphic calculator is spoilt >:( Great. And just before my exams.

Joan's one is spoilt too and I think Marge took Jean's one to the US.

Cost an annoying $169 at bras besah complex (OLD VERSION SOMEMORE >:( ), which SUCKS because I won't even be using it after my As!

YOU KNOW HOW MANY DRESSES I COULD BUY WITH THAT AMOUNT?

The old uncle pretended to give me a $10 discount "because you student"

and I was dissatisfied and tried bargaining a little more but he was relentless despite my charm.

Or lack thereof. Ha.


Which explains why I am depressed and all pouty now.

Just realised I look really tan in the first picture and fair in the bottom one! I didn't even touch the lighting at all!

No comments: