Monday, June 11, 2012

The Holidays

Yes, yes. I know.

I have been shamelessly spamming webcam pictures of my face here. 

3 posts in a row in fact *gasps* :O

But i can't help it! Narcissism runs deep.



Now that it is the holidays, my skin looks so much better! :D Hehehehe.

I've barely been studying, spending my own money on clothes online (over 200 bucks in a week >:/) which makes me very happy (and very broke), sleeping like a pig  and believing that I would still pass my exams.

Yepp.

Formula for better skin = be lazy and happy and delusional

Oh yeah, and because marge stole the normal moisturiser I use to America, I've been using mummy's anti-wrinkle one instead which costs over 80 for a really small tube.

I believe it is helping my skin but mummy, being cheapo, insists I must cease using it once marge comes back.

"Don't you want your daughter to have nicer skin?"

"NO! I want myself to have nicer skin!"

Bleah, my mother. No love. :(


But anyhoos, I am fearful for my future!

I really have wrinkles when I raise my eyebrows. Premature aging is frightful.

Wrinkles belong on 80 year old women, not on an 18 year old!

(And i'm not even 18 >:( )

I'm so scared I shall continue using the anti-wrinkle cream instead ;>

Bright side: Marge is coming home sooonnnnnnn! With a big bag of M&Ms (1.6kg hahaha), lotsa clothes and a hug for me :*

No comments: