Friday, June 22, 2012

New love bonito model!

OMGGGGGGGG!

My love for the testosterone-charged species has suddenly dwindled.

The new Love, Bonito models are making me ovulate, like seriously. SUPER DUPER PRETTY AND HOTTTTTT!




THEY ARE SO PRETTY I CANNOT EVEN FEEL JEALOUS.
Hotter than megan fox, I reckon.

.
.


Marge and I (very stupidly) made a NO-CHOCOLATE bet which states that 

WHOEVER EATS CHOCOLATE FIRST HAS TO PAY THE OTHER PERSON 10 BUCKS.

It has been making me extremely miserable and depressed especially since the stupid m&ms, kitkat, rocher and royce are staring at me in my face.

ANDDD because I'm not eating them, they are depleting at a snail's pace. It really is prolonging my torture ):

But I have integrity so I'm not going to cheat and NO WAY IN HELL am I giving marge the satisfaction of earning my 10 bucks. Hmmph.

But now I have some sort of motivation to refrain from touching chocolate because looking at their bodies, I TOTALLY NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT.

I've put on weight over the holidays >:( Usually my weight goes to my thighs but it has been going to my waist so I concluded my thighs are oversaturated with fat, the fat had no choice but to migrate upwards.

Kinda makes sense right?

Back to the models. I thought Zianna was BEYOND GORGEOUS already. AHHHHHHH.

Edit: So I totally feel jealous HAHAHAHAHA. I just ran to mummy and daddy and blamed them for my genes (or lack thereof). HAHA.

No comments: