Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Conversations with my mum

Mummy: *desperately asking Joan about how her haircut looks*

Joan: What do you want me to say!

Mummy: That my hair looks very nice lah!

Me: Aiyo, mummy, you should have just asked me instead. I would have said "Mummy, your hair looks GORGEOUSSSS"

Mummy: Ya lor! Your EQ so much higher than Joan's.

Me: *supremely smug*

Mummy: ...but your IQ is questionable.

.
.
Me: Don't try to cheat me!

Mummy: But I thought you do H1 math so you cannot count anyway!

.
.

Mummy: You have a poor face.

Me: Actually, quite a lot of people think I'm rich when I'm really so poor.

Mummy: Nevermind lah, next time you marry a rich guy so you can be rich.

Me: YOU SAY ONE AH. If I bring home a rich guy, please don't scare him away.

Mummy: Why would I scare him away? That is such a TERRIBLE insult! Everybody loves me!

.
Really, it is no wonder why I behave like I'm 15 since my mum does too. Haha.

No comments: