Saturday, March 3, 2012

Motivation

Watching everyone get their A-level results was a scary experience.

Okay fine, my primary purpose of being in the hall was to be more of a "resident spy" (as Daddy put it) and inform my family of Jean's results. I was also armed with a camera to capture Jean's moment of glory on stage.

I even took pictures of her signing her papers to collect her result slip when it occurred to me (actually, jasmine pointed it out) that nobody would do that for me next year! I shall have to hold a camera in one hand and take pictures of myself.

How sad.

Anyhoos, Jean got 7 DISTINCTIONS :) SOOOOO PROUD OF MY SMART SISTER <3

I always knew she would do well, it was a just a matter of HOW WELL. HAHAHAHA.

Okay, the general mood in the hall was really...

I don't know how to describe it

tragic? A combination of BLEAH + SADNESS. There were no shrieks of joy and those that were disappointed generally hid it quite well.

But watching people cry (OF SADNESS) just made me think


HELL NO, I'M NOT GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE NEXT YEAR.

One of the worst feelings in the world is disappointing yourself in something as major as your A LEVELS.

a) KNOWING you could have done much better if you put in more effort


b) Giving your best and *FAILING

Take your pick on which one is worse. Either way, both would SUCK.

And I'm glad I was in the hall to give me that little jolt to remind me that basically, (in true MJ fashion)

THIS IS IT.

It's my final year in the grey uniform with white socks (HA) and I need the impetus to start studying harder.

Yes, I may spend lots of time talking about cute teachers and guys but I am also going to be equally serious about my work.

Okay, waaaay more serious about my work.

Ooooh I was eye flirting throughout my 74 bus ride with this army dude today. Hehehehe >:) And I got rewarded with a little sensuous curve of his lips and a little more eye contact before he descended down the stairs.

AHHHHH, he totally made my day :) Even though he had pock marks. But really nice eyes.

Okay he probably wasn't that cute. It was a just a temporary moment of infatuation.

Yeah...where was I? Okay, I'm gonna stop sleeping on the sofa and complete my homework instead.

*failing based on your own expectation. I don't mean it literally, like a U grade or smth

No comments: