I am sucha nerd! Have you seen me wearing specs?
YEAH. I EQUATE WEARING NERD SPECS WITH BEING NERDY.
Therefore, I find it UNFAIR I am labelled a bimbo since I wear nerd specs!
Okay, I'm more like UGLY when I wear specs. But still nerdy.
ANYHOOS, today after dinner:
Jean: I'm going for a walk in the park. Wanna come?
Me: Nah, I'm too busy.
Jean: *doubtful since I had been shopping online and pondering over which shoe to get for the past 7 hours* Too busy?
Me: Yeah. I only have time to shop.
Jean: *disapprovingly* Shows where your priorities are.
(PS: Jean wants me to note that this was said lightly and not condescendingly hahaha)
Okay so maybe I am slightlyyyyy bimbotic. But I'm a really HAPPY bimbo! I decided to get both shoes in the end and informed mummy that I loved her for buying me 2 nice shoes in advance.
And Mummy turned to daddy to whine "PETEEEE! SHE KEEPS DOING THAT!"
I've bought myself a lot of birthday presents on mummy's behalf.
HAHAHAHA. Shopping is an addictive hobby. Damnnn.
What did I want to prove again?
Oh yeah. That I'm not bimbotic.
1) I STUDY
Minimally, sadly ): I'm perpetually distracted. But at least I try. I try to complete my work and study for tests. Bimbos don't study. I think.
2) I EAT LIKE A PIG
And aren't all bimbos all about keeping their figure? I definitely have no figure to speak of right now. Maybe a circle.
3) I DON'T INTEND ON GOING FOR A BOOB JOB OR SOMETHING.
4) I DON'T FLIRT. MUCH.
Hahaha or perhaps it's because I have nobody to flirt with. My attention then diverts to 5 year old boys. Or 15 year old dudes. Or 35 year old teachers. I dunno. Hehe.
5) I BARELY WEAR MAKEUP
I use the occasional eyeliner but that's about it. I wouldn't bother with foundation or mascara.
6) I'M NOT DUMB
People just look at me and assume I am. Well, I call them shallow. Or you know, just because I proclaim to be more stupid than jean (which I truly am), they try to comfort me saying I'm not THAT dumb. AND I'M LIKE UH... IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE COMFORTING?
I may not be smart, but I'm pretty certain I'm not dumb compared to an average Singaporean.
Okay I think I've just convinced myself as well that I am innately a very conscientious and hardworking student (don't snigger) who does not pay much attention to her looks and will strive her best to study hard for the remaining 32 weeks till A levels.
You know what they say,
Seeing is believing. And oh, the power of words.


No comments:
Post a Comment