Damnnn,
we will probably never get rid of the camwhoring fad.
It's just what happens when two bimbos are put together. Yes Nisha, I'm including you in the somewhat derogatory term.
Hehe.
At least i'm saying you're pretty :)
Yesterday I was watching shutter island at 1.30am with Joan halfway when I decided my sleep and curing my pimples were more important. So I informed her I was going to sleep.
Joan: *becomes all whiny* WHYYYYYYYY. Don't sleep! It's so interesting!
Me: I have a reading tomorrow. I'm tired.
Joan: Your reading is at 11am! What's wrong with you! Continue watching with me leh.
Me: *pauses* Nah. I'm going to sleep.
Joan: I HATE YOU!
And she admitted the next morning that after I went to bed she turned the lights on. HAHAHAHA. Scaredy-cat.
I really want to finish watching shutter island though. It was pretty cool. And even if is not, Leonardo is pretty HOTTTT <3
And that is all it takes to make a good movie. Really.
I'm currently in my MARIE HAS NO LIFE mode, except that I've been playing kinect excessively, just because I like shaking my butt. And because life is too short to not know the joy butt-shaking brings.
Okay pretend I didn't say that.
I can talk about the Cold War and inter-state tensions instead. Totally.




No comments:
Post a Comment