I REFUSE TO BELIEVE ANYTHING OTHER THAN
I AM HAPPYYYYY :D
I have had enough of my grumpy days (mostly due to stressing over what books to choose for H3 lit) but now that the draft is over, I cannot afford to be sullen anymore. I think it is making me look old and pimply.
And how can I attract a sec 4 boy if I look old?
Hehehe.
Jean has a relatively hot tution kid. I am sooo jealous they get to spend 2 hours undisturbed together. Life is unfair.
When I saw him at the door yesterday, I momentarily froze while eating my organic apricots. He said "Hi" totally charmingly
and ooooooooh
I melted. I was like, HOLYMOLY THIS IS THE KID JEAN IS TEACHING?!?!
I had this impression he was going to be a scrawny little sec 4 but no, he is this buff, smart (according to jean) dude that got me fawning over him.
Okay. I must clarify I do not have pedophiliac instincts or something. I am born in DECEMBER, thus it makes me only slightly more than a year older than him.
A perfectly legitimate crush.
Right. Anyhoos, he has a bit of pimples but that is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Like my marriage at the end of the year.
Did I mention? I am going to get married on 12.12.12, since it'll be my eighteenth birthdayyyy and I decided to make that day a special, happy occasion!
POTENTIAL HUSBAND NO.1 TEEHEEEHEE.
Except he doesn't know my name.
Hmmm. But no matter! Small problem which is surmountable.
(PS yes I seem like a fangirl but I don't REALLY like him, in case you're retarded and don't get that. I think he is cute merely because I am bored.)
No comments:
Post a Comment