Monday, January 16, 2012

The Pimple

Emcee-ing for CNY in LT5 and I am sooooooo dreading it >:(

I already know I am going to be the worst emcee on earth.

Give me a standard script and I will be perfectly fine but


"C'MON NJCCCCC, MAKE SOME NOISEEEEEEEEEE"

Uh, no way in hell man.

Except that is exactly what I'm expected to do this friday. Life sucks.

And I had to skip HISTORY lessons for a poorly organised rehearsal today. Out of all the lessons, I hate missing history the most because it is sooo important. If I fail, I swear they ought to compensate me.

Oh and we have to make our own scripts >:( When I complained that I couldn't possibly write a script without any information on what song the performers are singing in the first place, I was duly informed I should be more

"pro active"

and find out myself.

Such a glamorous job.

Yes. Note my sarcasm. Urghhh.

Oh but there was an amusing incident. Mr Eli's playing the harmonica.

Me: *gasping in concern* Did you cut your lips while blowing your harmonica?

Mr Eli: Uh no. *continues dabbing with more blood coming out*

Me: Oh. Then why is there blood?

Mr Eli: Because my pimple on my chin just burst.

AND I BURST OUT LAUGHING IN HIS FACE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It was really so, so amusing and I had no intention of being rude but... I couldn't help it.

Mr Eli: Shut up and go away.

I obeyed. God bless my lovely soul.

No comments: