Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm in Jurong library sieving through like 20439420 books for something to write in my literature research paper draft.

When all I really REALLY want to do is run to the fiction section and grab the whole Princess Diaries book series and lap it up like a cat who got its milk.

Wait. Do cats drink milk?

45 weeks to A levels, baby.

49 weeks to the end.

And I will come running back to read my princess diaries. CAN'T WAIT :D

/EDIT: On another note, I totally regret not doing my history homework in advance. Now it's just piled up along with my lit research paper and I'm wondering

HOW THE HELL am I ever going to get my mandatory dose of sleep today. I know I will be falling asleep in every lesson tomorrow and that sucks ):

I wanna have my nerdy good girl image intact y'know.

No comments: