FIRSTTTT informal ID outing last saturday.
Mark it down in your calendars sweethearts,
WE MADE HISTORY.
Grilled prawn caesar salad was REALLY REALLY GOOD.
After watching
CHANDALIKA :D
WHY CAN'T I DANCE WELL? ):
She was so cooooool. And versatile. And hot for someone her age.
She has nice skin. She's prettyyyyyy :)
Pictures taken from sagarika's camera.
OMG SINGAPORE LOOKS LOVELY.
My topshop tank dress which my maid and I spent more than one hour searching for, because I INSISTED on wearing it. We took out everything in the cupboard (that was on a hanger) but it was nowhere to be seen.
Because it had dropped and fell behind stacks of clothes. Anyhoos, aunty shirley found it. Oh yeahhhh :)
Yes I have many bratty moments and probably won't go to heaven.
But I just felt like wearing it.
You can blame my insecure female hormones.
Anyhoos, I bought it in June at a flea market but I haven't brought it out to see the world. EVERYBODY (including inanimate objects) deserves to see the world.
I remember talking to my stuff toy (it was a little lamb) once in primary 5 and telling it
"Today, mummy is going to bring you to Malacca!"
And unfortunately, Marge overheard me and ran to tell everyone else.
Which resulted in incessant teasing....
up till today. Sad life of having sisters with good memories.
(Digressing: Marge got into the Raffles Humanities Programme. Hahahaha. Really really proud of you babe :) You deserve it <3)
Anyhoos, I think I was weird.
Was I the only kid that told my stuffed toys I was their MUM?
Why did I develop maternal instincts at such a tender age?
Some questions will never be answered.





No comments:
Post a Comment