Hilarious stuff happened today.
Saw this gay china dude who was wearing denim cut-offs (y'know, like girl denim shorts), crossing his legs and acting totally feminine.
Behind him was another china dude touching the denim-shorts-guy's neck and playing with the bottom of his hair WHILE making act cute noises.
Disgusting, but highly amusing. Made my day :D
HAHAHA THE NEXT STORY IS....
EPIC MARJORIE.
Marge: *intrudes into the toilet* UGH, i hate wearing this shirt to run.
Me: Why?
Marge: The neckline is so high! So uncomfortable. I feel so *dramatically* STIFLED.
Me: Haha I know what you mean.
Marge: I just felt like taking of my shirt and running.
Me: I DARE YOU TO :D
Marge: Then everybody will stop and stare......... HOT BOD.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D I couldn't stop laughing at marge and obviously, I had to run and tell every single one of my family members about this amusing incident.
Seeing us laugh at her expense, Marge tried to salvage it by going "I'm so funny"
Joan: Uh, you're not.
Marge: But you're laughing because of me.
Joan: Haha but you didn't come up with a joke. You're the joke. We're laughing at you, not with you.
Joan and I: *bursts into another fit of laughter*
Hehe, admittedly mean but oh! So, so funny! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment