Saw this boy in church holding his sister's hand throughout the mass and occasionally putting his arm round her protectively.
IT.WAS.SO.ADORABLE.
It would have been cuter if they were ang moh (don't deny it, we're all racist like that) but it was cute all the same and in that moment, I just wished I had an older brother.
Not that I don't love my 3 sisters. Really.
2. Jean spending an hour and a half to go through econs concepts with me.
I TOTALLY OWE HER MAN. Wouldn't have realised how disgusting my standard is without her giving me that "OMG THIS IS SO BASIC HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW" LOOK while quizzing me. And she needs to study for her own A levels. Apparently teaching me is "extremely tiring" because I "don't know anything".
Please don't remind me that promos are 5 FREAKING DAYS AWAY.
...I just reminded myself. But that's not the point. I AM SO DEAD.
3. Young boys who are acutely aware of how cute they are
Mummy: *to Jerell, this TOTALLY adorable fair, fat, small eyed boy I taught last week* My daughter thinks you're very cute"
Jerell: I know, she told me that too. :)
HEHEHEHEHE. WHY ARE THERE SUCH CHARMING, DELIGHTFUL LITTLE POTBELLIED KIDDOS IN THE WORLD?
Maybe this isn't exactly AWWWW-ish, but IT IS TO ME!
I'm biased like that.
4. A mother who tells you not to study so hard anymore because you're tired
I SRSLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE SHIT I'VE BEEN DOING! I apparently attempt to study but I don't do anything specifically and in the end I'm just AWARE of stuff without proper, substantial knowledge on ANYTHING.
It's probably time I learn to start doing homework too. Trying to push myself to study for this last week but OMG I'M NOT USED TO STUDYING FOR A DAY, THIS IS WAAAAY TOO HARD FOR MY POOR, PARTIALLY DYSFUNCTIONAL BRAIN.
Okay but I think my mum will change her tune after she sees my predictably horrid promo grades :/ I'm just hoping for the best.
I'M TOO SLEEPY NOW TO THINK LOGICALLY. KBYE.

No comments:
Post a Comment