Y'know,
I really really had the intention of studying damn hard for promos and *crosses fingers* doing well and (here's the best part)
BRAG TO THE WORLD.
Like, IN YOUR FACE kinda braggyness.
Not that I would really do that in reality if I did well but you know, the powers of imagination.
I must admit I entertain this kind of weird thoughts because I don't really do well, so technically, deprivation of the opportunity to brag has made me more braggy.
I make sense so far? Uh huh.
Anyhoos, well, I have banished all these thoughts from my head because
I'M GOING TO FAIL SO BADLY #)@(!*$)!_@_$)$)@
I should have studied harder (which is what 99% of the people say on hindsight) because I know I COULD HAVE DONE SO MUCH BETTER.
And omg,
I FOUND A WHITE HAIR TODAY!!!!
Growing sneakily at the top of my head.
WHY AM I GETTING WHITE HAIR? A SIGN OF AGING, STRESS?
HOLY MAMA I'M SIXTEEN!
I'M SUPPOSED TO BE PARTYING AT CLUBS (uh, okay, maybe not) AND NOT SPOTTING WHITE HAIRS ON MY HEAD.
Am I even NORMAL???
So instead of studying, I wasted half an hour stressing out over WHY I am susceptible to premature aging and the scariness of the world at large.
Life SUCKS.
When you have white hair. Just sayin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment