Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sorted out my life

Haha you know when i said I was going to stand in a corner and sort out my life?

I went to the park, took my itouch along, ran to the most ulu corner and started dancing. IT FELT SOOOOOO GOOD :D

I'm not kidding.

Except it wasn't as ulu as I thought, this dude jogging past gave me the WTH ARE YOU DOING face. I stuck out my tongue.

Okay I'm kidding. The tongue part. But I felt like it.

Anyway, the next time you feel grumpy, perhaps you could try the dancing part. Incredible therapy :) Better than shopping I would reckon. Or eating half a can of lays.


Hahaha Okay I should stop camwhoring.

But what I bought intending to share with everyone, turned out to be me eating half the can myself ):

Did PW today and I have to say, if you see our exhibition on monday and you're not impressed....

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Go sort out your life.

Hehe, kidding. But I think it looks pretty gooood :) Anyhoos, I went out with jeaniepoo yesterday and it was such great sister bonding time :D

We ate Sour Sally's and sang loudly all the way home from the mrt. Trust me, it wasn't as if there was nobody on the streets and jean and i DON'T sing well. Hehe. At all.

Then I couldn't stop laughing cos I couldn't believe we just did something so retarded. And jean couldn't stop laughing cause i wouldn't stop laughing and it was so fun :D I miss life.

No comments: