For the first time I can actually say I'm quite proud of my results
For the first time I'm offered a fully sponsored leadership camp
And I can't go because I'm it clashes with the ISL trip ):
I think I'm really in the my-life-sucks mood nowadays.
I feel sad nowadays and I don't think it's a hormonal thing ):
Hehe one of ms phua's most memorable phrases is (to erina) "Go stand in a corner and sort out your life!"
I think I'm actually gonna do that and see if it works. Not in a corner, though.
Orange bowl and milo dino makes things better :D but not totally.
Hehe took pictures the other day in class for our stress eating blog http://helpstresseaters.wordpress.com
(GO VISIT IT!)
And being vain girls, we just couldn't seem to agree on which picture to use.
Ailin PURPOSELY picked out all those that I looked really bad in. But of course, I'm the one operating the blog >:D Hehehe.
I love eating
No I really really do.
It's not a good thing.
Cheesy grin :D
"Come to me, baby"
Okay sorry, happened to be the only one making the slut face
YEAHHHHH, LOVE MY PW GROUP :)
with an invisible leipeng. Figuratively and literally.
OH HI JASMINE :D
And nisha.
Totally diggin' erina's face,
Marie :D















No comments:
Post a Comment