My mum is either getting more irritating, or I'm becoming more PMS-y.
It should be the first, because I never PMS. NEVERRRR.
I think.
Anyhoos, is there such a thing as MID-YEAR RESOLUTIONS? More specifically, MARIE'S 21 April 2011 Resolutions. I really need to get my life in order now.
But I always am a big fat failure at this kind of things ):
1. Not oversleep on the bus anymore
Jean and I freaking went all the way to KAP because we overslept on the bus in the morninggg. Sounds ridiculous, but true.
That makes it the third time we're late this year. Mr Sham saw us and went "Dancing sisters! SYF over, still late for school ah?"
2. Stop buying/eating so much kitkat.
I swear it's addictive. In all it's 248 calorie glory. I'm not gonna eat it anymore. (I WISH.)
3. Start doing my homework
The pile has been growing. Rapidly. This voice in my brain is going SHITTT and I'm not doing anything about it. Suckadoodles.
4. Study for all tests
I need to slap myself. I'M IN J1. I need to realise that the dreaded A levels is in....*gasp* 21 MONTHS. Dang dang dang.
5. Be a good student
Ms Oon labelled me as "a little rebellious". Like WHUTTTTT. I mean, the most rebellious thing I do is....
wear coloured socks?!?!
AND my socks were white today. SO THERE!
6. Stop being so opiniated/bossy
I never INTENTIONALLY try to be bossy, but when people do stuff that irritates me, oooooh baby the bossiness just sets in like WHAM BAM!
But I will stop being bossy. At least I'd try.
And opiniated. I will learn how to shut my mouth.
7. Stop wasting time.
That includes buying clothes online. Or looking at clothes online. Or reading blogs. Also means if you're in J1 or J2 and you're reading this, GO AND STUDY NAOOOOOOOOO.
See what I mean? HOW AM I REBELLIOUS???? Hmmph.
No comments:
Post a Comment