Friday, March 4, 2011

I HAVE DISGUSTING HAIR

Completely unrelated to the title, which was just to let you know my current inability to do anything else besides viciously slapping serum onto my hair to make it nicer,

I AM SO SO SO HAPPY FOR JOAN :D

If you have witnessed how she fretted and studied her ass off before the exams, you would have felt as anxious as me too.

I mean, you have to first know about

JOAN'S EGO.

Joan: I bet Gou Gou must have spread the news about my results to the whole family tree already.

Mummy: Oh zi pek also asked daddy how your results were.

Joan: YOU SEE, that's why I can't do badly. The whole world will know that I'm a failure.

That puts a disgusting amount of pressure on me, because as much as I would like to believe that no one would be interested in my results in 2 years time...

WHO AM I KIDDING?

Did I happen to mention big egos run in the family? Yeah, genetic trait.

Marge bought percy piglets for Joan in case she needed comfort food. I prepared a packet of tissue for her in case....ya know.

BUT THANK GOD SHE DIDN'T NEED IT WHOOOOOOOO! :D Jean and I started screaming when we saw her results,  SO PROUD OF MY SMARTY PANTS SISTER!

Who looks like this:

HAHAHAHA LOVE YOU SWEETHEART.

FOREVER AND EVER AMEN.

(Thanks shu hui for your amazing photography skills)

No comments: