Friday, February 11, 2011

National Treasure

First of all, because of my tendency to be critical, I must say the theme this year was pretty stupid. National Treasure? Unless you're giving me money, I'm not buying it.

Secondly, I can't stay away from blogging. I just can't. That's a bad thing ):

TUKI TUKI.

The only game I assure you I'm awesome at :D The last time we played it at indian dance outing jean had to do a freestyle dance forfeit because I'm a great distractor. It amused us greatly :D

PS: This is my best candid shot already. HAHAHA. The rest are just, well, too candid. I don't deal well with the camera.





DANCE STATION GAME!

And I'm not being biased here when I say that OG22 was like, CUTENESS MAXIMUM OVERLOAD :D
Hahahaha just look at the above picture. It was hilarious watching them dance! Whooooo!

I didn't play any station games since I had to reamin at the canteen extension. And because I'm self-absorbed like that, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER PICTURES OF THE STATION GAMES DAY. HEEEHEEHEE.



Poster making time. Though wenqi vehemently denies it, I know council made all the OGs do this to save their own time. Am I right or correct?

I am right.

HAHAHA MY HAIR IS LIKE A BROOM OMG. Which reminds me, I need a haircut soon.

GAY.

Didn't stay for dance party today ): Was planning on burning a few calories dancing but oh well. NOBODY WAS DANCING, I SWEAR. Everybody was only running in caterpillars.

I watched the walk-in though. SOLARIS WAS FREAKING AWESOMEEEE :D

And I had takoyaki balls on the way home.

And I regretted buying takoyaki balls because they tasted like flour.

And when I came home looking for the eyebrow plucker, joan informed me she used it TO PICK AT HER INFECTED TOE >:(

Ohmyewwww. I'm never touching it again.

No comments: