Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yeah that's my dustbin.

Hahaha should valentine's day be known as FAT day or what?

Not that i'm complaining of course :D I need my doctor's dose of chocolates to cure my insanely swollen knee cap from dance ):

I'm not soliciting sympathy here.

Okay maybe just a little, teehee.

Whooo yeah anyway, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! May all of you have awesome love lives :D :D :D

Daddy smsed 'Not many men can say that he has 5 valentines in his life. I am blessed to be able to say so. Happy valentines day'

HAHAHAHAHA. Orhhhh, later mummy gets jealous that she isn't your only valentine. *waggles finger*

And I just HAVE to share this.

Looking old is not really a bad thing.

But looking DAMN OLD is a horrid thing. Just ask Joan (who is 19 btw) :D

At the PSC talk Joan was the only one without her parents and one woman asked Joan,
"So, is your son in NS?"

Which directly translates to "HEY WOMAN, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE A PARENT AND 50!"

HAHAHAHAHA.

Does Joan look like she's 50?

Uh.....you'd have to ask her. At the risk of getting slapped real hard.

Mummy said it had to be her hair.

Jean and marge commented that it must be her wrinkly skin.

I just kept on laughing. It was too amusing :D

No comments: