when I said i had a hankypanky time with mabel and maria? :D This is what I meant.
Taking pictures in the toilet with a red balloon floating dubiously...
No actually it's mabel's, who was banned from bringing it into the cinema. Hahahaha.
And darts. Which was free. That's what made it fun.
HAHAHA i look totally unprofessional. First i put one leg on the platform then i fling my hand as far out as possible.
Why oh why am i admitting I'm a horrible darts player?
TEEHEE!
Dinner by the pool
and let's all sing Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer!
School has offically started. Sorta. And teachers like Mr Whitby remind me why sometimes it's nice to go to school.
Mr Whitby: *taking attendance* Wei Kai?
Weikai: But you can call me handsome.
Mr Whitby: I do NOT perpetuate lies like that.
Anddddd....
HE CAN LIP READ!!!! :D
Oh my mama, how cool can someone get? Seriously.
As cool as ME?
Probably.
PS: I'm just kidding
PPS: Or not.
PPPS: No I am kidding. Just in case anyone sees this and doesn't want to marry me anymore going "SHE THINK SHE VEH BIG AH" *does the SAM pose*
And i want to get married. Bye.









No comments:
Post a Comment