Friday, January 14, 2011

Pangster Rap

Yo. Yo. Imma PANGSTERRRR!
Yeah that's who I am,
That's my nickname
Or so says Sam

Imma PANGSTERRRRR!
Cos i'm cool like that,
I'm owning my name 
and doing a rap

Imma PANGSTERRR!
I like my name a lot
My ego is damn huge, so
I'm hot and you're not

Imma PANGSTERRR!
And i love to joke
I'm actually pretty humble *coughcough*
and i hate to drink coke

Imma PANGSTERRR!
And this is about the end
of my lame rap
I hope you're still my friend

Yeah.


HAHAHAHAHA! It took me three minutes to come up with that. Okay it has a little influence from my sexy NIGAHIGA and his whole 'IMMA CHINGSTAAA!'

And no, I don't like the name Pangster. I actually still refuse to believe i once called myself something like that. ):<

Must have been one of my many immature moments. Namely, primary 6. Where i also poured goo down the toilet bowl. Now you know.

But dear, dear maria had to remind everybody again and now jasmine just gets a KICK out of seeing me annoyed when she calls me that. HAHAHAHAHA.

So i decided, I'm going to announce my shitty name before she embarrasses me any further. Good plan eh?

Ahh homework galore this weekend, coupled with my back rash. You could say I've had happier days. Off to do my 1000 word history essay. Tata.

No comments: