I kid. I don't even know what that means. But that word just came to my mind when i was embarrassing myself skipping and twirling in the park.
The breeze, the trees, the atmosphere. It was THAT good :D
Then mummy and i started having high knee lift and sprinting competitions. All in an attempt to lose weight of course.
YEAHH that's how mature my 47 year old mother is. I love her.
AND I OWNED HER IN ALL :D Heehee. She wasn't as happy as me though.
Okay onto more freaky things, I have this weird affiliation with a ghostly looking primary school teacher.
Meaning, I saw her twice in this week.
How's that for taking the prize of FREAKY?
Sorry, that word is just very apt. Well anyway, she doesn't recognize me now (or perhaps she pretends not to) so it doesn't matter.
But because i'm petty and because i bear personal grudges (TEEHEE!), I still vividly recall how she made me write an APOLOGY LETTER to ms koh for jokingly suggesting that she poledance for teachers' day.
When no teacher was even in class. And it was obviously a joke.
Like, geez honey, where is your sense of humour?
Was i supposed to have a sense of propriety wayyyyyy before I even hit puberty?
Pardon me for being immature. Oh wait, i was ELEVEN. I was SUPPOSED to be immature. It was a harmless little joke and she made sucha big hooha outta it.
Hmmph.
HMMPH.
So, well, now you know. I have petty tendencies. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment