From barbeques,
and erina falling down 3 times in pulau ubin,
to singing BABY in the shower,
and first successful class outings,
to birthday parties,
403 has never stopped playing cards and being happy (:
I LOVE 03 :D
2. Piercing my ears
Sorry, I had to include this very crucial moment in my life. I feel womanly.
Creating a hole in your earlobes does that to you. Try it yourself :D
3. Boarding
Photos do no justice to our gossipping, homework-copying and 1am card playing midnight sessions. Not forgetting the doritos and marshmellows with nutella. Oh those were the days.
4. Rendezvous (:
I don't go out much cos I don't have a life. But I have watched 13 movies. HA!!!! IN YOUR FACE!
Sorry, forgive a hormonal teenager with pimples. In need of a facial. I should stop giving out too much personal info.
5. INDIAN DANCEEE!
6. National Day Performance
7. Letting all science papers burn in hell
Let's face it. Memories of marks like 10.5/40 are just not very pleasant.
8. Happiest moments of my life
Gossip girl, glee, PLAYFUL KISS, personal taste, You're beautiful, we got married, sungkyunkwan scandal.
You see, the simple pleasures just come in the form of...
irresistable eye candy.
Kim hyun joong is offically declared a freakazoid.
HOW ON EARTH CAN SOMEBODY BE BORN SO CUTE IS BEYONDDDD ME. WAY BEYOND. BUT I'M NOT COMPLAINING :D
9. Hongkong and Macau trip :D
10. TURNING SIXTEEN!!!
Okayy, this pretty much sums up my eventful (or not) year. No major changes, no dramatic revelations...
You know, I kind of like to think of myself as though wild partying types. Or at least a FUN person with some sort of social life.
But that couldn't be further from the truth.
It's new year's eve and instead of heading down to sentosa or marina bay like, i don't know, NORMAL teenagers,
I'm going to attend MASS. Somehow i totally picture this to be like The Journey To Becoming A Nun. Tell me i'm wrong ):
And what did i do to celebrate the new year today? Clean up the house. Seriously. And i hate to admit it, but it feels kind WEIRD without my beautiful black piano.
Ahh but our bag rack is coming from IKEA tomorrow so i'm all happayyeeeee! Our house will still look like a pigsty, but hey, at least it'd be more of an ORGANIZED pigsty.
I've bought all my pens, packed TWO pencil boxes, got a ton of files and notebooks. Let's welcome the 2011 Nerd Life.


















No comments:
Post a Comment