Thursday, December 23, 2010

Letter to managers

Dear sausage lip manager and fatty maggy,

First and foremost, I am outraged and appalled at the mistreatment of your employees. You demand punctuality yet you make people stay back for more than fifteen minutes without any extra pay. WHAT THE SHIT IS THAT? Additionally, your salary is already pathetic enough, yet you're making waiters and waitresses do the job of a CLEANER too. Oh yeah, try explaining how moving big fat tables is part of the job scope.

Search your conscience.

And please STOP bullying that cute china dude who is trying hard to learn english. Why should he be the only one carrying all the pails of water and super heavy and hot soup? ):

Secondly, I cannot help notice and criticize your unhygienic ways. Stains on bowls are meant to be washed away, not SCRATCHED away by a fingernail. Your cloths for cleaning tables also smells absolutely FOUL. I had to wash my hands three times with soap after touching it.

Ah, now let's move on to slightly more personal stuff. For sausage mouth, I strongly feel you should do something about your lips. It is very distracting. Botox, of course, would just make the situation worse. Maybe you're just meant to look bad. Sorry.

For the grumpy maggy who looks like she consumes 30 cartons of maggymee daily, try shedding some of those kilos. I'm giving you valuable advice here.

We're so not returning to that shithole.

Good riddance and no love,
Joan and Therese

No comments: