Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cleaner job part 2

I cannot understand why it's so amusing when we come home and laugh about all the incidents, but when i'm at work I mutter under my breath

"I'm seriously questioning my sanity"

Which i am. (A china waitress beside me didn't understand and went 'NI SHUO SHEN ME AH'. Hahaha)

WHY DID JOAN AND I STUPIDLY SAUNTER IN THERE ANYWAY?

I wish they would fire me now with my paycheque. Hahaha. I suck at being a waitress anyway.

I can't wipe chairs properly, or tables for that matter.

It was so funny when the sausage lips manager said (in chinese) 'You don't even wipe tables at home right? Somebody does it for you. I can tell just by looking at your face.'

She was spot on. But I'm pretty sure I didn't make a disgusted face while i wiped that gross shit table, (though i was highly tempted to) so i'm thinking i have a prissy face.

And honestly, I secretly delight in doing things that would potentially irritate the manager. HAHAHAHA. I'd purposely speak to the customers in english or take my own sweet time to arrange the plates on the table.

Whatever. I'm getting the same pay anyway.

I pity whoever employs me. Hahahaha. But if you ever encounter a grumpy waitress, be more understanding. Can you seriously imagine cleaning tables and clearing people's plate EVERY FREAKING DAY?

CAN YOU?

I've worked a grand total of 10 hours and i'm about to die. DIE.

Sorry, repetition is a good technique for emphasis.

Okay but study hard kids. Don't be a cleaner/waitress/any other shitty paying job in future. Just sayin'.

Met maria at nex but i had already changed out of my uniform which i have to wear a PANTYHOSE with.

A pantyhose. I can faint.

Maria was sorely disappointed she couldn't laugh at me, heehee.

And that sweetie got me a perlini silver necklace for christmas. Ahhh, you can't see it properly but it's so lovely. Thanks babe, love you loads <3

No comments: