Monday, November 1, 2010

I am a good kid

I went for mass today and I didn't pon chinese. Now, let's all embrace the fact that my mother is extremely lucky to have me.

Okay the past few days have been an extreme bore but I'm pleased to announce that I have lost weight! ALLEIGHLUAHHHHHH :D

Here's my dirty little secret... >:) 
.
.
.
.


TRUST ME. IT ACTUALLY WORKS. A little.

:D

And you should meet our refrigerator.

I think it qualifies as one of the most hideous things on earth.

Ready? Ready?

TADAHHHH! :D

HAHAHAHAHA, it is filled with glass deco shizz we all were in love with and did relentlessly as kids. Unfortunately, none of us were any good at it.

But we didn't let that deter us. Oh yes, we were a persistent bunch.

Because what you're seeing are the BETTER ONES, the horrific range (mostly my work) were torn down some time ago.

But oh look! There is my strawberry and blue clouds! *pats my back* :D

Artistic AND a good kid. What more could a mother want?

No comments: