Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'm not looking forward to next year

I'm blogging because I have so much to say.

Uh, not really. I'm blogging because I can't bear to look at chinese a minute longer. I mean, ARE O LEVELS REALLY IN 10 DAYS?

You have got to be kidding me.

I really don't want this year to end. What's going to happen next year? I'm rolling my crystal ball and I see more pimples on my face and an incredible amount of stress.

But the worst part is, I won't have maria and jasmine with me anymore ): Our subject combinations are so different I'd barely see them around in school and we'd all be so busy with our different CCAs.

God, it's going to suck.

I'd miss arguing with jasmine over the silliest things, talking about dance and gossiping about random people.

I'd miss hopping on buses and not knowing where to alight with maria, going for cheapskate student lunch deals and watching movies.

Next year? Yeah, I doubt we'd be hopping on random buses anytime soon.

I realise all my necklaces (those that I don't share with my sisters) have something to do with Jasmine.

We have the same the owl from Forever21, Jasmine bought the purple butterfly necklace from Australia for me :D and the last one is the Best Friends necklace from Diva.

I kept the Best, she kept the Friends. "Best is more like you" she said. You mean ego? I replied.

All i can see in 2011 is, hmmm, endless days of parading around school with spectacles and looking like a nerd. You know I hate my spectacles.

A lot.

I just don't want next year to come.

No comments: