Sunday, October 3, 2010

I can't take this anymore

Life without dance, sucks. With a Capital S.

My ass, i would bet, can barely squeeze into a pair of shorts anymore. When am i going to learn that EATING EXCESSIVELY IS NOT GOOD FOR ME.

Did i just see my whole life's worth of self-esteem fly out of the window?

Oh yeah, and it just splattered on the floor.

Okay, but here are some HIGHLY AMUSING photos where jean loudly proclaimed 'YOU LOOKED LIKE, DAMN UGLY' and started laughing at me.

And she's my favourite sister. Imagine the other two.


Before you laugh at me, LAUGH AT JOAN FIRST! HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Acting cute at the grand age of 16. I'm proud to have her as my sister.

Okay embarrassment officially begins.

HAHAHAHA. THAT WAS NOT ME. I SWEAR.

*shakes head in denial*

Big butts, must be a dominant allele. Does my daddy have a big butt?

Maybe it's a dominant homozygous allele.

Bio can be useful sometimes.

Although i can safely say my hair was considerable nicer.

HAHAHAHA. OKAY I'M NOT EMBARRASSING MYSELF FURTHER.

A ghost leaped and possessed me when i was 13. It also disfigured my face in the process.

I cannot face the world again. Buh bye.

No comments: