I'm 15 and I still feel like a child.
In fact, I act like one too.
But it's nice to know teachers still care about our innate childishness (: Wen lao shi gave this chocolate thingo and mr chee did a jiggle with two big fat lolipops. Heehee, it was just too cute <3
Okay i must complain.
There was this lameshit quiz in chinese (to discover a wrong word) and a MYSTERY prize for the person who could spot the mistake first.
With gusto, i went to search the bloody chinese dictionary for all possible words. BAM! Whadaya know, i spotted a mistake!
Went to the board to write the 'wrong' characters, only to be haughtily (okay she wasn't haughty, but i like to exaggerate) informed that the chinese characters i wrote weren't incorrect.
Damn.
Then DEREK had to spot the word WHICH WASN'T A CASE OF A WRONG CHINESE CHARACTER!!!!
It was more like wrong phrasing.
And don't get me wrong, I have NOTHING against derek whatsoever, but it was like A CASE OF MY PRIDE AND GLORY LOST.
It wasn't so much for the prize (still a mystery at that time), which was a china honeydew moocake. Like i want to have a cheena mooncake to grow any fatter!
But it was like...THIS ISN'T A WRONG WORD DAMMIT, YOUR QUIZ IS FLAWED AND I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TO DISCOVER IT. >:(
Heartbreaking, really.
I'm now in a state of depression. Time to stuff my face with chocolate.
I think i'm very petty. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment