Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wanna be right where you are,

I love the fact that our class never fails to sleep during lessons. At least I know I have company in lala land.

And this would have been a cool picture IF I DIDN'T LOOK LIKE I AM 100KG AND BURSTING OUT OF MY UNIFORM >:(

Do i honestly look like I do? NO RIGHT NO RIGHT NO RIGHT?
Okay I don't. (want your honest opinion) Teehee.

I'M THE SAME HEIGHT AS GERALDINE. (when i'm on tiptoes :D)



Studying/MI video session with jasmine, yijin and nisha today (:

Here's a spazz with a puppet. Look how she abused my puppet's hair!

Kiddinggg. Here's a pretty picture of pretty jasmine.

Nisha - the girl with a flower in her hair :D

And me with butchered fringe. Maybe it's all for the best that everyone is pinning up their fringe together. Heehee.

No comments: