Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Freakiest thing ever

7 year old boy with parasitic twin.

He has his own twin growing inside his body I SHIT YOU NOT.

There's like a butt, two legs, two (half) hands and *gulp* his twin's genitals sticking out.

Omg, scarryyyyy!

Maybe i'm outdated because I don't touch the newspaper, but when I saw this the other day I was like HOLY MOLY.

I searched parasitic twins and......


Okay are you getting squirmish? Cos I am.

Enuff. Anyhoos, today I am officially depressed ):

All our class girls have to PIN UP OUR FRINGE. Everyday. Till the end of school this year.

Urghhhhh, I hate looking like a social retard.

On the bright side, maybe my pimples will get better.

Scratch that, my pimples BETTER GET BETTER.

Did you hear that, you evil little things residing on my skin???? IF YOU'RE NOT GONE.....*evil glare*

You're going to be poked with a facial woman's pimple stick.

No comments: