Monday was youth day. A day that ironically seemed to be torturing poor youths instead, bombarding them with homework and whatnot.
Ahh, but nisha and I were smart :D we went out and had tons of fun like youths are SUPPOSED to.
Like really, what is wrong with the world anyway? Everyone seems so bloody stressed up. And it feels weird to be the exception.
So so, we watched LETTERS FOR JULIET. An awesome, cliche (NOT oxymoronic) show if you asked me. Started sniffing in the cinema halfway and realised no one was reaching out for tissues like me.
WHY AM I SO TOUCHY? ):
Nisha and I toured what felt like the whole of Singapore or something. FUN FUN FUN! :D Singapore is starting to look really prettyyyyyyy (:
ISN'T MY OWL NECKLACE SUPER CUTE?
Jasmine's recommendation, yay! :D
Haha carbon bonds!
Breathtaking view at the 56th storey of the hotel.
SINGAPORE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL! <3
Haha omg i'm so much bigger than nisha (in terms of size) I feel like her mum or something.
I give up trying to lose weight. Shall embrace big and beautiful.
Because I love my chunky kit kat bars + loacker crackers for breakfast to bits :D
No comments:
Post a Comment