Saturday, July 3, 2010

Exco Handover

Haven't blogged in awhile, because I'm tremendously busy (or just pretending to be). But anyhoos, had our first National Day dance practice and according to me, it was a SUCCESS!

Heehee.

We had fun and they caught the steps so fast I could actually go home to watch my Ahjumma show :D

Yesterday we had our ID Exco handover. The food was GOOOOOD (: I love the honeydew sago. Helped myself to generous portions and felt like a total glutton. But it was worth it.

Really going to miss the seniors ): It's going to be scary, with YOG, SYF and another Arts Festival. Gosh.

Exco '09 and Exco '10

New Exco! :D Without Geetika and Pranjali

HI ID! :D <3

Tishaaa! Thanks for the present <3 I really like it.

Vi is the new vice president :D
And Jean! Congrats babe. Do Indian Dance proud.

SHAKE IT! <3

No comments: