The Holiday Life is such a boring thing now.
A mundane routine - worst still, a fattening mundane routine ):
Sleeping close or after 2am, waking up after 11am, skipping breakfast and moving straight to lunch. And reading a book or two till deep in the night. Let's not forget the Loacker Wafers.
Like seriously.
I don't want to have the life of an old granny ): Not that old grannies are known to read of course.
Which is why i keep making plans to run in the night, only to break them over again. Also the reason why I got TWO hard slaps on my back yesterday when i backed out of marge's and my plans to run.
Should stop making excuses. Anyway, what is life in all this non-dramaness?
Me: Maria and I aren't going to cut our hair until it grows to our waists!
Joan: Like honestly, with your pimply face, you look so much better with short hair.
Me: Who's the one with the pimply AND eczema-ey face?!
Me: I don't mind my hair length now, but i know how i look when i had long hair...
Joan: Yah, bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment