Thursday, December 10, 2009

The BIG MOUTH theory

You see, from the time i was young, I was subjected to a life of hardship. Many of us have gone through this stage before, being teased and ostracised and whatnot.

It wasn't my porous, inability-to-absorb-anything brain, neither was it my miniscule eyes.

I was teased for my big mouth. (as in LITERALLY big, not gossipy big)

Not that it inflicted any scars or stunted emotional growth on me. Oh no, I love myself far too much.

A very good example this year would be (in maria's ugly scrawlings on my diary):



Uh i do realise it would be quite cruel of me to force you to strain your eyes so here's the message.

Oh oh, I just realised, marie's mouth is bigger than you and jasmine's! First time leh, I see someone's mouth bigger than mine. Like those cartoonist drawing, where their mouth is bigger than their head.

I told you I was subjected to cruelty. Hmmph.

Anyway, my point being MARGE AND JEAN ARE WEARING BRACES.

Guess who doesn't need to? :D :D *does a jingle*

For the highly anticipated theory:

People with big mouths don't need to wear braces because your jaw is large enough to accomodate your teeth.

Whereas, if you see someone with a small mouth they either have crooked teeth, or if their teeth are straight, it is a 95% chance that they have won braces before.

SO THERE.

No comments: