What's that?
It's a movie ticket to Jennifer's Body!
Was it good?
Or BAD?
It's my first NC16 Movie I've bought myself! :D Besides the fact that I'm 14 (slightly insulting that they had no doubts about my age - i don't like to look old), it was kinda cool!
Shared my virgin I-lied-to-the-cashier experience with darling maria who didn't open her eyes in all the scary scenes. Tsk. Waste money.
It was quite interesting I guess, though I suppose they could have done a better job with the ending. And it wasn't all that frightening, I mean, ZERO scene replays or nightmares after effect thing.
Not cool. I prefer to be frightened a bit more.
Then again, though I wolfed down more than half a packet of huge cheddar cheese ruffles and popcorn, I doubt I put on much weight because it had my heart pounding quite a few times. Niceee (:
You know the whole you only lose weight when your heart rate is 80% of 200-(your age) thing. Which I hate btw. I mean, if you were excercising you have to been exercising really long or hard. Suzxzx ):
When I'm not sleeping on the bus (seldom but it does occur once in a blue moon), I always see this annoying lady faking this DJ voice giving the verdict about movies in popcorns.
I'd give Jennifer's body 2 and a half popcorns! :D
And today I went to buy a dress with mummy before going for cathecitsm! :D Yay, makes my day.


No comments:
Post a Comment