Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I am sooo bored! ):

To illustrate the extent of my boredom, I have resorted to playing neopets.

NEOPETS. Omg, how much more bored can i get.

Oh oh but Jasmine owes me a drink and I WON DONAVON IN THE PIMPLE CHALLENGE! :D :D

I feel more satisfaction in the latter because I went through hell in the facial okay! Like literally, the last time i went i barely had 5 pimples to poke. And now it's like 845930495403 pimples and...

I still could manage to fall asleep there.

HAHAHA.

But yes, it hurt. And to add salt to the wound, she had to tell me that i grew fatter since the last time she saw me.

Anyway, technically it wasn't a real win cos I had a secret weapon.

My 2 megapixel webcam hides all flaws, really :D Too bad for him having a clear webcam. Teehee. I want to change my drink to ice cream kay, thanks.

No comments: