Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Screwed up,

I've never been a fan of writing down what I want to complete and all that shizzo (in fact I am strongly against it), but there's always a first time.

TONIGHT I'LL COMPLETE:

- 2 LA poems
- 1 IH Essay
- Study structure for zuo wen tmr

And I always felt a certain uhhhness when I see people's blogs filled with self motivational words and competitiveness, listing down all their homework and whatnot.

But there's always a first time for everything.

I WILL COMPLETE THIS IN UNDER 3 HOURS, SO THAT I WILL SLEEP BEFORE MIDNIGHT.

Wow oh wow, this sounds completely pointless and disgusting. Haha, sounds like me :D Not like I insult myself usually, I'm actually a very self-loving person.

Bleah, my weirdness today shall be blamed on the weather. Yeah, today Ms Lee was so annoying! She was like "Marie doesn't seem to pay attention in class, but she can concentrate so well outside the window. Always ready to wave to anybody outside"

*Jaw drops* Omg, what the piangzx ):

True, but STILL. Don't need to be so mean right. I can't help it that I think bio is overly analytical and too stimulating for my poor brain.

Boo, I need a getaway. Now. I miss Americaaaaa ):





AND MY OLD LEGS, OMG.

No comments: