Friday, September 25, 2009

Hey cooool (:

My mum got this personality thing from church, and ohmy, it's CRAZYY GOOD. Seriously.

1. Sanguine [COMPLETELY ME. OMG. I'd bold and italicize my ones]

Positive
- Affectionate, Warm, Friendly
- Reacts quickly and strongly to any stinulus
- Cheerful, full of life
- Sympathetic
- Optimistic
- Hopeful, sincere
- Full of spontaneity

Negative
- Superficial
- Inconsistent
- Jump to hasty conclusion
- Mind tends to wander
- Lust
- Gluttony
- Lack perseverence

2. Melancholic

Positive
- Likes to contemplate
- Weak in response to stimulus
- Sharp and profound intellect
- Remember stimulus for a longtime
- Dispose of to prayer life, reflection

Negative
- Become too detached
- Suffer in silence
- Prone to depression

3. Choleric

Positive
- Produces great saints and sinners
- Sanctity - Outstanding
- Resolute, focused
- No nonsense
- Practical, hardworking
- Does not waste time
- Practical, hardworking
- No procrastination
- Passionate

Negative
- Easily angered, hot tempered
- Impatient
- Obstinate
- Great tenacity
- Open to anger
- Pride and ambitious
- Indifferent to the feelings of others
- Nurse hatred in his heart, egoistic

Phlegmatic

Postive
- Easy going
- Tranquil
- Does not react to anything
- Not egoistic, not ambitious
- Able to look at a crisis objectively
- Prudent
- Reflective, slow

Negative
- Lethargic, undemonstrative
- Lack enthusiasm
- Lazy, not draw to mortifications


I think it is really cool to see how each person in our family differs so much in terms of personality. My mum and I are completely Sanguine, Marge and my Dad are Choleric, Jean's bout 70% Melancholic, Joan's bout 50% Choleric.


COOL EH? :D 'Cept bout the part where Sanguine people are not Thinkers. Hahaha. DOESN'T MEAN I'M NOT AN INTELLECTUAL *pushes up nerd glasses* I AM, REALLY. *cough*


Yeah, leave what you think your personality is in my tagboard if  you know kay :D I think it's super interesting. Yay yay thanks :D

No comments: