Saturday, September 19, 2009

SBSMP :D

Ohmy, hella long ago, but awesome memories must be captured :D
Maybe not that awesome cos I had to wear Joan's court shoes which made me get stupid blisters ): I started limping like an idiot cos it hurt a lot. But you know, STILL AWESOME (:

Complete Picture Spam


Rushing out cue cards :P


LOVE IN THE AIR!
Joanne and Lam :D


Haha jasmine!


You gotta admit, I have pretty awesome photography skills! And mr loh's crazy expensive camera is so fun to play with :D




WITH OUR POSTER!
My god, I look like a giant.





Erina's super glam :D


WE'RE TOO IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO TAKE A PICTURE!


Awww (:


HEIGHT DIFFERENCE! :D


Can you say ADRAIN'S AWESOME ANGELS :D




Mr loh act cool :D







Haha :D


Imitating Mr loh :D

But I just ended up laughing.



THE OTHER GROUPS





Haha Joanne! :D




Joanne and Lam :P

No comments: