I PASSED MY GRADE 8 PIANO EXAM.
OMG YEAH! :D
I'm freaking ecstatic. Started hyperventilating in my seat today at Nanyang Poly (which freaked Jasmine out) when I got the sms from my piano teacher (:
So maybe the examiner isn't as fat, annoying and old as I thought. Heehee :D It's like a complete CLOSURE to piano y'know. Feels soooo good.
Ooh, so today I woke up at this freaking unearthly hour just to get to Nanyang Poly to receive the certificate for the SBSMP thing >:/ So annoying. Plus, I totally woke up on my own, my maid forgot bout it.
Maybe not entirely on my own, I heard someone in the toilet (which was daddy). Got a shock and jumped outta bed. I've been sleeping on daddy and mummy's bed since they are on a retreat now. It's this church thing and I HAVEN'T SEEN MY MUMMY IN 2 WHOLE DAYS ):
I'm still a child, and I need my mummy ): I've been treating my own ugly scab on my leg for 3 days already, it's getting better under my own tender loving care. But still, mummy should be home to put cream for me.
Well anyhoos, they are staying at this place like 5 MINUTE WALK FROM MY HOUSE -.- So you can see why I find it completely ridiculous. Daddy keeps sneaking home to shower and get stuff. Aiyo.
The event today was a real bore, except when we all started camwhoring at the end :D And omg, I'm really gonna miss mr loh and his lame jokes and spire. He finally acknowldged us as his stepdaughters, or our adopted father as we call him (: Haha.
I'm horridly bored right now. I came back and slept all the way. Marge attempted to wake me up, but i didn't bat an eyelash till she went "You have subway for dinner"
Me: *OPENS EYES IMMEDIATELY* WHERE???? :D
Omg need to stop being a pig.
No comments:
Post a Comment