Hee, I had fun vandalising and mutating teacher's faces on the whiteboard today again.
With the exception of mr chee and mr tan's weirdly skinny neck, the rest are pretty similar right! :D
I like mr lim's fringe. He flings it around all the time.
Today was boring.
And i am very annoyed with myself. Nope, actually i'm annoyed with my body.
Why can't i be tall (sorry if i'm being hao lian here, but after comments that I LOOK LIKE A GIANT...) and skinny? ): Because my waistline has joyously decided for itself (without my consent) that it looks its best when it is as round as float.
Fine, maybe i exaggerate. But you get the point. I'm a clump of fatty tissues now ): My BMI is still slightly below 19, but i'm going to work hard and bring it down to >18
Oh yes i will.
Determination is the key to success baby.
Oh yeah, happy birthday chieun wei (:
No comments:
Post a Comment