Sunday, April 19, 2009

I need comfort food

My life is like honey man. It's so sweet i'm going to be diabetic.

Or not.

Maria's totally making me jealous ):

Geezxzxz, it's been damnnn boring lately. It's so boring i've become utterly obsessed with love calculator :D

Hahaha, you should see how happy and gigglish i can get at home. Jean was like "Maybe you shouldn't have come to NJ, you're so distracted"

Like hello miss? ): That's so not the point.

Haha, I have been bugging daddy to teach me how to play squash. I dunno, it's the only sports daddy is actually good at. And there are courts at the club.

So anyhoos, after much pouting he agreed to teach me :D But i kinda think that it's never gonna happen. Apparently he thinks due to my slow reaction time I would sustain injuries.

Hmm, how nice of him.

AND MY FACEBOOK WORD CHALLENGE HAS NOT FINISHED LOADING EVEN AFTER I TYPED THIS WHOLE PEANUTBUTTERCHUNKYNESS OF WORDS! >:/ So uncool.

No comments: