Thursday, October 16, 2008

GALDFSKGNLKFGN.

I now have to stay up until 1am for the poem thingo. FREAKING BANANAS.

Anyhoo, ying wei jie jie gave birth last night :D which is so awesome, especially since samuel's birthday is like 1 day after jean's.

I bet he'll be like freakily smart (his parents are anyway) and adorable since i'm his aunt :D *pinches cheeks*

I think i'll totally trade marge off to be a baby, and like ditch her at ahma's house when we go on holidays or something :D cool. But at the same time, she'll be cute and undisturbing. SEE! I TOTALLY THINK FOR FUTURE GAIN.

And i have to mention how bloody annoying dandruff man is, like puh-lease. I wish i still had that picture of him with a shoulder full of dandruff ): STUPID COM.

He got into this like whole I-AM-SACRFICING-MYSELF mood and i had to resist the urge to roll my eyes like a billion and one times.

I'm bored of blogging now, so have fun in school tomorrow :D

Love,
marie

No comments: